Undeniably my favourite season for fashion, autumn/winter is just about upon us. AW14 sees a plethora of wearable trends that we will be able to effortlessly introduce into our wardrobes. From sturdy shoes through to hard-wearing leathers and tactile, cosy faux furs; this season it feels as if the trends have been designed with the demands of modern life in mind. Here's my top 8:1. Pointed flats - look for mannish styles with sturdy soles.
2. Chambray shirts - contrast against leather and layer under sleeveless knits (see no.5)
3. Mixed metals - mix up your metals to tap into the key jewellery trend for the season.
4. Faux fur - the most playful trend of the season, introduce a fabulous bit of fluff with a pom-pom keyring clipped onto a tote.
5. Sleeveless knits - flash toned arms or layer over a shirt for the key knitwear trend of a/w.
6. Leather - be it a leather skirt, trouser or culottes; leather up this season.
7. White sneaks - everyone was wearing white pumps at LFW. I like Van's perforated leather pair.
8. Grey nails - seen on the Topshop Unique AW14 catwalk. Industrial chic.
1. Black luxe leather pointed flats, Next, £60. 2. Casual chambray shirt, Topshop, £29. 3. Deco mixed metal earrings, Anna Byers, £140. 4. Pom pom keyring, Jigsaw, £19. 5. Sleeveless funnel neck jumper, Mint Velvet, £59. 6. Pleated pleather skirt, Whistles, £125. 7. White perforated leather Vans. ASOS, £52. 8. Nails in Demolition, Topshop, £5.