If the name of my blog isn't a dead giveaway, I'm a massive fan of French fashion.
Many of the French fashion classics are style staples in my wardrobe; nothing feels cooler than a Breton t-shirt, more elegant than a ballet flat or chicer than a quilted tote. And let's face it, the most iconic fashion brands originate from France (Chanel, Dior & Lanvin anyone?). There's also plenty of smaller, up-and-coming French brands out there that offer the insouciant national cool at a more affordable price (Maje, Sandro and A.P.C spring to mind). So here's my pick of the best buys out there from some of these beautiful labels....
1. A.P.C Striped top, Net-a-porter.com, £115.
2. Lanvin Alber Silouettes notebook, Matches, £40.00.
3. Maje Leopard print and silk sweater, Net-a-porter.com, £155.
4. Lanvin Swarovski Crystal clip earrings, Net-a-porter.com, £310.
5. Carven yellow cotton pleated skirt, Matches, £221.00.
6. Lanvin leather ballet flats, Net-a-porter.com, £330.