Although I run a fashion blog alongside a full-time day job, I am unbelievably scatty. Up until 2014, I had an aversion to using a calendar or diary, a character flaw that unsurprisingly led to me turning up at one too many press days on the wrong day. So when Links of London got in touch to ask me what my new year's resolution was last December, I knew I had to resolve to be more organised. And so far I am doing well; I bought my first diary (no.3 - a shiny silver leather style from Paperchase) and Links of London generously sent me the chic leather strap Driver watch (photograph below) to assist with my timekeeping. There's something about fabulous new accessories that are inspiring me to keep my resolution this time, so here's my edit of stylish organisational buys:
1. Silver oyster card holder, Austique, £15.
2. Lanvin luggage tags, Net-a-porter.com, £40.
3. Noto Silver Diary, Paperchase, £13.50.
4. Glitter iPhone case, Bobelle London, £30.
5. Noble classic watch, Links of London, £450.
6. Make a decision notepad, Liberty, £8.95.
7. Whale seven year pen, Liberty, £6.95.
8. Alphabet bags 'Ta-da!' canvas pouch, £18.
A big thanks to Links of London for my beautiful new watch. x