I don't know about you, but right now I am craving some colour in every area of my life. I'm eating rainbow-bright superfoods, adding pops of neon to my bedsit decor and now I want my wardrobe to reflect my sunny mood too. It's fitting then that SS14 looks set to be a colourful fashion season with a prismatic Art Pop trend replacing 2013's monochromatic mood. LFF loves Stella McCartney's current offering that features flashes of citreous tangerine contrasted against sapphire blues. Pair a colourful shift (I love the Whistles Meghan dress - no.6) with a colourful court (try Kurt Geiger's tangerine Anya pair) for a mood-enhancing look. Will you be embracing brights this season?1. Stella McCartney Sweetheart shift dress, £699.
2. Saint Laurent Paris suede pumps, £390.
3. Whistles Rivington chain pouch, £75.
4. Stella McCartney Iconic Taylor trousers, £400.
5. Stella McCartney heart print sweater, £725.
6. Whistles Meghan crepe dress, £115.
7. Kurt Geiger Anya pointed courts, £195.
All available from Harrods.com - this post is collaborative content with Harrods.