I've not kicked off 2014 in the best fashion - I'm currently recovering from a kidney infection which has sapped my energy completely. So, to re-invigorate myself for the season ahead I've compiled this edit of buys to introduce some of the new trends into our wardrobes. Sports luxe is still big news, although for 2014 it's seriously chic so look for luxurious fabrics and pair with a heel. A fun trend that I am loving is the demand for monster themed accessories - Fendi have some amazing monster bags and Sophie Hulme's fluffy keyrings (no.2) are just too cute! Primary colours are also big news, so don't be afraid to buy in brights and pair them together. Have you started shopping for the new season yet?
1. Iris & Ink felt & vinyl bomber jacket, The Outnet, £195.
2. Sophie Hulme Pom Pom man keyring, Austique, £95.
3. Étre Cécile fresh air tee, Matchesfashion, £75.
4. New Balance 410 grey/blue trainers, ASOS, £55.
5. Lips in Ditsy and Nails in Collegiate, Topshop.
6. Hillier rose gold bunny pendant, Astley Clarke, £995.
7. Metallic 'Hama' skirt, Monki, £25.
8. Iris & Ink two tone leather pouch, The Outnet, £45.