- Keep the rest of the silhouette clean and simple- wear your peplum top with a capri pant ala Olivia Palermo or a sharp pencil skirt.
- This is an unashamedly feminine trend so don't be afraid to embrace the peplum in ladylike shades of pink, red and peach.
- Keep footwear sleek and sharp to finish the look- a pointed court is perfect.
1. Catwalk: Badgley Mischka SS12
3. High street: Closet pink peplum slash neck dress, Dorothy Perkins £45.00.
High street: Gilmore2 Metallic Toecap points, Topshop, £60.00.