Style-wise, the subtle mesh panels give a nod to this season's sport luxe trend without fashion overkill; this is a bikini that you will wear for seasons to come. I've styled the two piece with a sporty and urban Alexander Wang feel below, but you can wear black swimwear with pretty much any trend.
My only criticism? Well whilst I like the on-trend peekaboo detail in between the cups of the bralet, it didn't make for easy sun cream application! Hence why I ended up with some pretty comedic sunburn after day 1 spent lounging by the pool. So cream up carefully ladies! But overall I'm extremely impressed with quality and will be heading back to F&F for future swimwear purchases.
2. Mesh insert bikini briefs, F&f, £5.
3. Janet drawstring bag, Vince Camuto, £115.
4. Sporty gladiators, Next, £35.
5. Saint Laurent Bold 1 Square sunglasses, Net-a-porter.com, £189.
6. Hot makeup Golden Sun nail polish, Nelly.com, £6.95.
6. Bumble & Bumble surf spray, Urban Retreat Beautique, £14.40.