With the SS13 sales well under way and there are plenty of bargains to be had both on line and in store. As you may have gauged from this week's holiday style diary, I am really loving bold pops of colour right now so this sale edit is dedicated to all things optimistically-hued. Some of these items are quite pricey still (Sophie Hulme's beautiful buckle tote for example) but they are all investment pieces that I think will work for several summers to come. By the way, the Topshop sale started after I put this post together, so be sure to check out their offering too. Happy shopping!
1. Check silk cotton trousers, Jaeger, was £ 99, now £49.
2. Sophie Hulme buckle tote, Matchesfashion.com, was £570 now £399.
3. Marc Jacobs colour block loafers, Net-a-porter.com, was £350 now £210.
4. Filippa K halter bikini top, Whistles,was £50 now £30.
5. Bliss yellow flatform sandals, StylistPick, was £32 now £15.
6. Whistles animal jacquard skirt, Atterley Road, was £125 now £65.
7. Balenciaga round-frame sunglasses, The Outnet, was £235.94 now £94.38.