Whether you plump for ditsy, tropical, graphic or abstract, a floral print is always a safe sartorial bet for Spring. To style the look for SS12, mix micro and oversized floral prints together ala the master of the floral print Erdem. Or add a touch of floral with a delicate accessory like Liberty's covetable knot watches, adorned with prints from the brand's iconic archives. Here's my pick of some blooming lovely floral buys...
1. Dolce & Gabbana silk-front cardigan, Matches fashion, £680.00.
2. Strawberry theif print knot watch, Liberty, £59.00.
3. Riley a-line short skirt, Alice and Olivia, $198.00.
4. China floral lattice back dress, Topshop, £36.00.
5. Aldo Devoss floral bag, ASOS, £40.00.
6. Lucy in Disguise Promenade printed belted cotton dress, The Outnet, £79.75.
7. Equipment Nico printed silk chiffon blouse, The Outnet, £59.50.
8. Aldo rinks floral wedge sandal, ASOS, £65.00.