If there's one thing Londoners do well, it's weekend wear. Since arriving in London 2 years ago I've realised that the art of dressing down is one not to be sniffed at; looking casual yet chic is a skill in itself and one I haven't fully mastered yet (hence why I spend my Sundays looking like a hobo).
Having done some style stalking of late, I've discovered that the formula for weekend chic is actually quite simple; take a Breton
stripe tee, add a dash of denim, slip on some lace-up pumps or an ankle boot, throw on a lightweight jacket and you're good to go. Here's some pieces that are both casual and chic that will be working their way into my weekend wardrobe sometime soon:
1. Arden scoop-neck striped pullover, Stylistpick, £39.95.
2. Joe sneaker in pony, Emma Hope, £329.00.
3. Cat eye sunglasses, Mango, £17.99.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lil Ukita shoulder bag, net-a-porter, £350.
5. Khaki safari jacket, Dorothy Perkins, £25.00.
6. Current/ Elliot The Skinny low-rise jeans, The Outnet, £74.