The summer sales are well and truly underway, and there are some great bargains to be had both online and instore that will see you through summer and into AW12. If you have got your eye on something in a store that hasn't started their sale yet, my advice is to wait it out a couple of weeks as there are plenty more sales to come and there's nothing more annoying than shelling out for something lovely then finding it's been discounted the next day!
As you can see, there's a bit of navy and green theme going on with my sale picks because 1., I've seen lots of green in the AW12 collections and 2., navy is one of those great colours that works equally well in summer and winter; go nautical for SS and style it with rich autumnal tones for AW.
1. Tweed pleated dress, Jaeger, was £299.00 now £149.00.
2. NW3 leaf earrings, Hobbs, was £35.00 now £24.00.
3. NW3 Kisses blouse, Hobbs, was £79.00 now £59.00.
4. NW3 Parliament shirt dress, Hobbs, was £159.00 now £79.00.
5. Navy colour block platforms, Dorothy Perkins, was £42.00 now £25.00.
6. Bali Geo Trouser, Warehouse, was £45 now £25.00.
7. Werdie Marc by Marc Jacobs Canvas Tote Bag, Matches, was £200.00 now £140.00.
8. Navy square heel sandal, Dorothy Perkins, was £30.00 now £20.00.