If SS12 was all about the off-the-wall statement earring, then AW12 belongs to jewelled, luxurious adornments set with coloured crystals and faux-gems. Look out for faceted stones in an array of colourful jewel tones to tap into this trend.
This is both a fun and versatile trend that will multitask in your AW12 wardrobe; pair with simple knit to add some dazzle to your daywear and offset a stylish shift with finese for cocktail hour. Here's my pick of the best styles available at the moment:
1. Lanvin vintage-look earrings, Matches, £495.
2. Jewelled vine drop earrings, ASOS, £20.
3. Frankie bling earrings, Kurt Geiger, £30.
4. Kenneth Jay Lane crystal drop earrings, The Outnet, £55.
5. Jewel bauble earrings, ASOS, £18.
6. Shourouk DS Montana earrings, Matches, £305.