The SS13 mid season sales are in full swing, and there's plenty of bargains left online and instore. Here's the LFF edit of the pieces that will work for high summer whilst subtly nodding to AW13 key trends.
The military trend looks set to be huge for AW13, so investing in some camo print right now is a sensible move. This Topshop jacket is lightweight and ideal for S/S(1.) Green also looks set to be a huge colour trend next season, add a touch to your look with a jewelled necklace (2.) or khaki tote (6.). If you love a bit of leopard, then the dalmatian print trend offers a modern alternative. LFF loves these Stylistpick booties!
Have you been shopping the mid-season sales?
1. Gold studded camo jacket, Topshop, was £58 now £30.
2. Limited edition necklace multipack, ASOS, was £50 now £40.
3. Round metal detail sunglasses, ASOS, was £12 now £7.
4. Life white slogan t-shirt, StylistPick, was £18 now £10.
5. Culprit court shoes, Kurt Geiger, was £140 now £49.
6. Augusta holdall in Khaki, StylistPick, was £40 now £18.
7. Eleanor Dalmatian print boots, StylistPick, was £35 now £15.