The market for printed and pretty iPhone covers is massive at the moment and I can understand why; I might not be able to afford a Lanvin dress for myself, but that doesn't mean my iPhone can't get the same treatment. The US's hippest label J.Crew have taken the same approach, putting some of their peppiest prints onto iPhone covers too. Whether you go for cute cartoons, monogrammed or printed, your iPhone cover can boost your fashion credentials for a fraction of the designer wardrobe pricetag.
1. Floral printed iPhone case, J.Crew, £21.40.
2. Lanvin printed iPhone case, Net-a-porter.com, £45.
3. DVF Mantra heart-print iPhone case, Net-a-porter.com, £25.
4. Anchor-print iPhone case, J.Crew, £21.40.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs metallic Stardust logo iPhone case, Net-a-porter.com, £30.
6. Weston Agate printed iPhone case, Net-a-porter.com, £33.