A neon pair of earrings is an affordable and easy way to add a pop of colour to your January wardrobe. The fluro look will continue to be a big trend for SS13, so now is the perfect time to invest in eye-poppingly bright costume jewels. To style this look I'd wear my neon earrings with neutral classic pieces, say a beige trench coat or a grey marl sweater, for an unexpected twist on the trend. Here are six of my favourite styles available online now:
1. Beaded jewel swing earrings, ASOS, £15.
2. Shourouk Mia earrings, Matches Fashion, £338.
3. Tom Binns Riri earrings, Net-a-porter.com, £440.
4. Curb chain & gem drop earrings, ASOS, £10.
5. Premium neon deco earrings, Topshop, £30.
6. Neon green chandelier earrings, New Look, £6.99.