I was recently offered the opportunity to trial members-only luxury lifestyle store, Achica. I have to admit that I hadn’t thought to visit the website prior to the trial, having always associated Achica with expensive home wares which, when you live in a teeny-tiny bedsit like myself, are a no-go (I break just about every ornament I acquire!)
So I was pleasantly surprised to find that Achica stock a wide range of reduced-price luxury goods, including fashion accessories, beauty products and gifts alongside Achica homeware. Since signing up to the site I’ve drooled over sales of Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta and Burberry to name just a few luxe brands. After a lot of deliberation, I decided to order a HUGE 3-wick Neom organics candle fragranced with cloves, which arrived packaged in a beautiful box.
If I were to have one criticism of the Achica shopping experience, it’s that goods can take 3-4 weeks to arrive, so if you are looking to purchase gifts on there, a little advance planning is necessary. Don’t be put off by the ‘members-only’ part either; this simply means you need to sign up to an account before you can browse products which takes about a minute to do!
However, if you do love your luxury goods (and who doesn’t?!) then Achica is a must-visit site. I’ll definitely be visiting for reduced-price branded sunglasses and luxury candles in future. Here’s my favourite products available on the site right now:
1. Tescoma Delicia 6 heart-shaped cookie cutters, RRP £5, Achica price £2.50.
2. Bottega Veneta Vista optical glasses in ink, RRP £205, Achica price £120.
3. Bottega Veneta sole sunglasses in blue, RRP £230, Achica price £135.
4. Rob Ryan bells plate, RRP £20.99, Achica price £13.
5. Rob Ryan bells cushion, RRP £35.99, Achica price £23.
6. Jonathan Ward Josephine's rose candle, RRP £21, Achica price £13.
7. Liberty transport Pride & Predjudice mug, RRP £8.99, Achica price £5.50.