It's been quite a busy and exciting past few weeks in LFF world, so I thought I'd share a few instagrams on here:
2. Last Thursday Natalie and I headed to the La Redoute AW13 press day, where we were treated to champagne, canapes and sweet treats. Look out for great outerwear and shift dresses from La Redoute for the new season- I loved this monochrome drop waist shift dress priced at an affordable £39.
3. One of my favourite ways to relax is by indulging my love of history. This weekend my parents and I headed to the National Trust-owned Packwood House. The floral borders were in full bloom so I couldn't resist taking a picture.
4. One of my resolutions for 2013 was see as much live music as possible. On Friday my big sister (pictured) and I plus some friends headed to Lovebox festival in Victoria Park. Rudimental were brilliant!
5. My first festival of the Summer was Wireless. My friends and I had a lot of (sweaty!) fun bouncing along to Calvin Harris.
6. Yummy cupcakes at the La Redoute press day. I consumed mine in 3 bites!
7. Last Thursday I attended the Next Christmas Catwalk show (blog post to come). I fell in love with this red lace full-skirted dress, it will definitely make an appearance in my AW wardrobe.
8. The accessories offering was particularly strong at the Next Christmas press day. I loved these art-deco inspired costume earrings that also come set with green gems.
9. When I head home my mum and I love to blitz the charity shops. I picked up this 'Where the Wild things are' tee for a bargain £4!
Until my next Insta diary! Sophie x