There's nothing like a fierce bit of psychedelic leopard print to work LFF into a fashion frenzy. If you too love this trend, then we are in luck because AW13 will bring a ferocious appetite for animal prints in all guises, from the classic leopard through to chic croc and dotty dalmatian. But how to wear the trend now? Heritage high-street brand Jaeger have the answer in the form of these super-cool trophy trousers in intensely-hued leopard print. I am head over heels in love with them, so I've styled a couple of looks to demonstrate how I'd wear the trews. With a statement piece like this, I think the key is to have fun; continue the playful mood with a slogan t-shirt and introduce even more colour with bold costume jewels. In the footwear department, a snazzy sneaker makes the perfect pairing for a relaxed weekend look, whilst a metallic flat will add formality and glamour for work. Will you be wearing leopard print this season or next?
1. Leopard print trousers, Jaeger, £99.
2. Cheap Monday pink point flats, ASOS, £60.
3. Magic spike stone drop earrings, ASOS, £18.
4. Brian Lichtenberg Feline Meow sweater, Net-a-porter.com, £100.
5. Lulu & Co Wild at heart t-shirt, Matchesfashion.com, £34.
6. Nuwa bracelet, Claire Hynes, £55.
7. New Balance 420 trainers, ASOS, £38.
8. Jaeger trousers, as before.