I recently re-pierced my ears (just by shoving a sterile stud through the channels- probably best not to try that at home) and now I'm excited to build up a new collection of statement earrings. One costume jewellery trend I am happy to find has lingered past my piercing drought is the demand for all things fluoro. I love adding pops of neon to my looks through accessories and keep a pair colourful earrings in my work bag to take an outfit from business to play. Acid-hue adornments also look extremely effective with a simple jean/t-shirt look (think slouchy boyfriend jeans and a grey marl tee) for the ultimate high/lo contrast. Here's my edit of the best styles available online now:
1. Crystal and neon leaf earrings, Mawi, £265.
2. Neon jewel earrings, New Look, £7.99.
3. Tom Binns Soft powder flower stud earrings, Matchesfashion, £144.
4. Joanna diamante earrings, Kurt Geiger, £40.
5. J.Crew Collage crystal drop earrings, Net-a-porter.com, £80.
6. Joanna diamante earrings in yellow, Kurt Geiger, £40.