I'm in the mood for all things fabulous right now - so when Debenhams asked me to edit my top 5 pairs of shoes from their AW13 collection - I found myself drawn towards a curation of colour-pop pointed toe courts. At the top of my wishlist are Dune's iridescent reptilian 'Burst' courts (no.2) - I think their appeal lies in the fact they look like they belong to Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Animal prints are a huge trend for the season and can be easily introduced into your look through accessories - try Carvela's fabulous hot pink 'Astro' courts (no.1) for an update on the classic leopard print. A metallic court is wise purchase because it will work with just about every colour palette - Call it Spring's rose gold and silver courts (no.3 and no.5) are a great buy.
1. 'Astro' heeled courts, Carvela, £120.
2. 'Burst' metallic courts, Dune, £85.
3. 'Schapp' rose gold courts, Call it Spring, £12.60.
4. 'Blazing' twisted heel court, Dune, £89.
5. 'Schapp' silver courts, Call it Spring, £31.50.