No doubt I will parting with more of my pennies in New Look over the coming months looking at their fabulous SS13 collection. I've compiled my new-season 'Wishlist' here, putting together two looks using some of the stand-out styles currently available online.
For my first look, I've dressed up a classic denim shirt with stripe jeans (perfect for the SS13 monochrome trend), colourful jewels and a pastel clutch bag. This is the sort of outfit I'd wear for post-work cocktails in a trendy London bar.
Look number two is a playful weekend ensemble featuring a super-cute cat print sweater that I may just have to add to my growing wardrobe of New Look clothing! I've pared the sweater with a denim skater skirt and brogues for a youthful look, but I would also wear the sweater with jeans and a white blouse for an easy 9-5 outfit.
1. Navy popper front shirt, £16.99.
2. Limited mult-stone necklace, £12.99.
3. Grey cat print sweater, £14.99.
4. Monochrome perspex collar, £7.99.
5. Parisian black stripe skinny jeans, £24.99.
6. Blink neon pink pointed court, £34.99.
7. Pieces mint green clutch bag, £13.99.
8. Mid blue denim skater skirt, £14.99.
9. Limited black sueded studded brogues, £34.99.
10. Structured wing tote, £14.99.
*This is a sponsored post*