In case you've been living under a rock, you will know that the AW13 fashion weeks kick off today in New York, and with it will come the obligatory and fascinating coverage of street style outside the shows. One sure-fire way to catch the attention of Tommy Ton et al is to ramp up the fashion quota of your look with a bold statement-making pair of heels. In the designer world, the go-to girl for the coolest, nattiest of designs is Sophia Webster (number 1.), trust me, she is about to go stratospheric on the sartorial scene! On the high street, no-one (in my humble opinion) can compete with ASOS' SS13 offering, from metallics through to colour blocking and pastel hues, the online retailer have got it covered. Pick any of the below, and you won't put a fashionable foot wrong on the street style parade:
1. Sophia Webster Yayoi sandals, Net-a-porter.com, £525.
2. 'Priority' pointed high heels, ASOS, £45.
3. Nicholas Kirkwood neon printed pumps, Net-a-porter.com, £445.
4. Dune Benefit striped courts, ASOS, £80.
5. 'Pivotal' wedges, ASOS, £45.
6. Jimmy Choo Anouk metallic pumps, Net-a-porter.com, £595.
7. 'Hometown' heeled sandals, ASOS, £40.
8. Gianvito Rossi metallic & PVC pumps, Net-a-porter.com, £430.