Introducing a new feature to the blog where I will be sharing the fashion launches, trends and products making it on the LFF weekly radar. This weekend I will be mostly...
1. Doing some charitable shopping thanks to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. A whole host of brands are taking part in the campaign this year, including my-wardrobe.com, Warehouse and River Island. LFF loves the Coast Bee dress, perfect for your summer soirees.
2. Heading to the Mawi sample sale which is on today for one day only (Friday)! Hot foot it to Dalston to invest in some wear-forever statement jewels.
3. Planning a hair restyle. I have cut and colour appointments over the coming weeks which I will be reviewing on here. One option I am considering is dying my locks an auburn hue for summer like my style icon Gemma Arterton.
4. Getting my kicks with the latest Nike x Liberty collaboration. The new sneakers launched this week and are sure to sell out sharpish.
5. Painting my talons with the latest Topshop nail polish shades. The high-street brand are really on their beauty game right now; I am loving the apple-green Rad for day, whilst the sultry Late Show will look great after dusk.