It’s the happy moment I have been waiting all December for (I’m not even joking); the sales have started! The key to navigating the a/w sales is to avoid seasonal styles and pick the product that will transcend the trends. Labels are always good to invest in if you have the budget – I can’t believe this J.W. Anderson sweater (no.1) has been reduced in the Matchesfashion sale – anything with his logo on will be a future classic. Look out for coats in the winter sales too; if 2014’s spring is anything like last year’s then heavy wool and cosy faux-fur styles will be good investments. One of the best high street sales belongs to Whistles. The brand designs lots of original pieces that will become timeless classics in your wardrobe. One such piece is this box-pleat leopard print skirt (no.2) - you can’t go wrong with a dash of animal print. Online Atterley Road’s sale is full of great deals – their stylish edit of classic brands makes for foolproof shopping. Have you snapped up any bargains in the sales yet?
1. J.W Anderson logo sweat, Matchesfashion, was £235 now £164.
2. Leopard box pleat skirt, Whistles, was £110 now £55.
3. Rivington reversible chain pouch, Whistles, was £85 now £50.
4. Part two coated jeans, Atterley Road, was £99 now £65.
5. Large tear shape earrings, Dorothy Perkins, was £10 now £7.
6. Opening Ceremony leather trainers, Matchesfashion, was £181 now £126.