I've spotted a little micro trend going on right now for embellished knits, studded with twinkling jewels to decorative effect.There's a lovely sweater/ t-shirt hybrid in Banana Republic right now that I will definitely be purchasing when my bank balance permits (I'm saving for a Macbook and on a strict no-shopping ban) but as the temperature in the UK is rapidly falling, a jeweled knit will make a wise investment for the coming months. I say investment because an embellished sweater is a versatile piece - dress it down with denim or leather in the day and add a dash of brocade for an opulent look after dusk. Which is your favourite?
2. Markus Lupfer floral jewelled knit, Matchesfashion.com, £347.
3. J.Crew Crystal embellished cotton sweatshirt, Net-a-porter.com, £170.
4. Black bug embellished sweater, New Look, £22.99.
5. Grey knitted embellished jumper, Topshop, £46.
6. Plum gem cable jumper, Dorothy Perkins, £35.