With Halloween just around the corner, it's time for the seasonal LFF edit. You need a bit of kitsch around All Hallows' Eve - but some of these buys have mileage post 31st October too. I bought a J W Anderson for Topshop ghost print jumper last year that I wear all year round and I think Forever 21's faux fur bat jacket (no.2) would work as a cool winter cover up. For collectable design classics, you can't go wrong with Charlotte Olympia footwear, I love her pumpkin flats (no.3) and bat motif courts (no.5). Lulu Guinness's Wild Cat Clutch (no.4) is another great designer investment that just happens to work on the Halloween theme. Plus it's payday time, so there's no better excuse to (trick or) treat yourself (see what I did there?! sorry.)
2. Faux-fur bat jacket, Forever 21, £27.
3. Charlotte Olympia Trick or Treat Flats, Net-a-porter.com, £495.
4. Lulu Guinness Wild Cat Clutch, Coggles, £175.
5. Charlotte Olympia Bat Print Desiree Pumps, Net-a-porter.com, £545.
6. Lace Cat Eyes, Topshop, £7.