Only in winter is it socially acceptable to head home straight after work and clamber immediately into one's pyjamas. Thanks to this seasonally lazy disposition, lounge wear becomes a staple in my a/w wardrobe. Pyjamas and luxe slippers are top of slumber time essentials, but cosy sweaters, cashmere socks, yoga pants and silky camisole tops also offer chic lounge wear options. Whilst it can be hard to find stylish casual pieces on a high street budget (just say no to novelty slippers and onesie..) luxury UK brand Ruby + Ed stock an amazing collection of faux fur lined slippers (no.7) plus nightwear and accessories that feel supremely luxe to wear whilst affordably priced. Over at New Look, Kelly Brook's latest lingerie collection offers some pretty camis (no.2) and underwear sets on a shoestring budget. Whilst it isn't featured in my edit, I'm also a huge fan of the Rosie for Autograph range at M and S by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has lots of beautiful silky separates which are worth checking out. What are your go-to loungewear essentials?
2. Kelly Brook spot cami, New Look, £19.99.
3. Equipment heart print pyjamas, Harvey Nichols, £440.
4. Dreama check slippers, Joules, £14.95.
5. Mary Katrantzou for Rodial candle, ASOS, £35.
6. Orchid pink hot water bottle cover, Ruby + Ed, £29.95.
7. Cerise Leopard print ballerinas, Ruby + Ed, £39.
8. Corgi for J.Crew cashmere socks, £98.
9. This Works Dream Team sleep duo, ASOS, £10.