1. George at Asda invited me their George Christmas event last week to preview what the brand have in store for the festive season. These jeweled necklaces were a big hit with me.
2. Rimmel 60 Second nail polishes proved a lifesaver during the busy month of October. They really do dry in 1 minute and the range of shades is fab - I love this washed out lilac hue called 'Mary Mary Quite Contrary'.
3. I visited my favourite London cocktail haunt - Seven at Brixton- for a grown-up peanut butter shake with the addition of bourbon. This needs to be tried!
4. I was excited to find out I had been picked to be part of #AccessAllAsos - a insider 'club' for lovers of the brand. I don't quite understand it entails yet - but I did receive this lovely box of personalised welcome gifts in the post. I'll be sharing the latest updates on here so keep an eye out for news on LFF.
5. I had a girly moment with this pretty 'Viva Pink' Nail Varnish by Avon. 25% of the proceeds from each sale of this nail polish go to Breakthrough Breast Cancer- unfortunately the polish isn't available on Avon's site at the moment, but you can shop lots more charitable buys here.
6. After receiving a fitting from the brand in the Handpicked Media Lounge at London Fashion Week, Freya lingerie informed me I have been wearing the wrong bra size all my adult life! I thought I was a size 34B, turns out, I'm a 30D - which sounds much more exciting, doesn't it? Freya kindly set me this beautiful Patsy set to road test, it's so comfortable, I now realise what it feels like to be properly supported by your bra.
7. I went on a 48 hour trip to Amsterdam with my family. It's a gorgeous city and so quick to get to from Heathrow (a 50 minute flight) I will be back!
8. I spotted this picture of myself on Grazia Daily website reading the latest issue of Grazia (naturally) in The Apartment at London Fashion Week. So of course I had to instagram the pic!
9 and 10. I visited Headmasters' super talented Colour Director Siobhan Jones for an AW hair update. As well as a giving my do a much-needed trim, Siobhan painted a mahogany gloss on the roots to bring a richer tone to the auburn hue, perfect for the colder months. Siobhan's top colouring tip? Use hair colour to accentuate a hair cut - in my case she added some lighter blonde shimmers to the tips of my fringe to highlight the shape - but as always, keep everything looking super-natural.