Don't get me wrong, I love a LBD (see my last blog post for evidence) but I believe a LRD (that's a little red dress) is just as much of a style classic. Because if you want to feel feminine and sexy - there's no better colour than red (just look at Jesicca Rabbit). It is also a surprisingly easy colour to wear, whilst red looks fantastic with metallics, it also works with jewel-tone accessories (think emerald green and sapphire blue for the opulent approach). Here's my edit of the best red dresses available now to suit every pocket:
1. Jacquard prom dress, George at Asda, £25.
2. Lace sleeved dress, Next, £60.
3. Iris & Ink dress, The Outnet, £195.
4. Vivetta red wool dress, Avenue 32, £300.
5. Fendi metallic leather flats, Net-a-porter.com, £560.
6. Jewel earrings, ASOS, £8.
7. Lip bullet in Wine Gum, Topshop, £8.