The power of a pointed shoe - it can make just about every ensemble look polished; even a distressed and slouchy pair of boyfriend jeans. LFF loves a pointed flat for running around town on day-to-day business - a good-quality leather pair will offer comfort without comprising on style. Pointed slippers will continue to be a key trend for fall, I love Jemima Vine's pair (2.) which combine another major AW trend - animal prints - with a sharp-toed shape. For budget options head to Zara who, in my opinion, are offering the best shoes on the high street at the moment. Will you be picking up a pair of pointed flats for the new season?
1. Carvela Lizzie Points, ASOS, £59.
2. Edie Neon Trim Slippers, Jemima Vine, £159.
3. Lexi Flat Pumps, Whistles, £110.
4. Cheap Monday Strawberry Pink Flats, Shopakira.com, £48.
5. Pointed Moccasin with Tassle, Zara, £25.99.
6. Pointed White Slingbacks, Zara, £39.99.